COMBOS & DISCOUNTS:
Jigsaw "Broken Heart"
This is a new puzzle from the same designer who created the Ugly4 puzzle.
I mean, it's my creation. :)
At first, I would like to say that I found motivation for this puzzle while looking for a way to say "Thank you" to all of you who supported me.
The connection between this puzzle and the message behind it is yet to be revealed after putting puzzles together, so let it be a sweet secret until then.
Also, it looks to me that this puzzle could be a great gift when you want to share this or similar thoughts with someone else. For that reason, the puzzle appears in three different motives:
- Thank you
- Love you
- Miss you
Please note that it is all the same puzzle; you can share only a different message motive with someone.
I rated this puzzle with a medium rating (6/10) because there is a twist that is not so hard to understand and figure out where the key is.
But despite that, this twist is very surprising, confusing, and interesting...especially for people who don't expect something unusual in an "ordinary" puzzle.
Oh yes, they will be confused ... and through that, the message you share with them will become more special.
Unfortunately, I have to criticize myself a little.
I'm not completely happy with this puzzle.
70% of people in my testing group fall into the twist, while the remaining 30% will solve the puzzle without facing the twist. I'm not very happy about that because that 30% of people will not get the full experience from this puzzle. I mean, it will be challenging even for them; they will be smiling as winners after finding the right way ... but they will not experience the full journey as I imagined it.
It's a little sad, but that couldn't be a reason for me to keep this puzzle to myself and not go public with it.
Still, most people will experience, I believe, a great journey. :)