Some wire puzzles can be solved in under 15 seconds, which is why I’ve categorized those in the “dumb” category. If you feel like embarking on an adventure and solving a true challenge, these puzzles are not for you. On the other hand, they're still a great gag when you find yourself in a group of people. You can challenge a friend of yours to solve a few of these "dumb” puzzles and mark the time – it’ll be fun, I promise.
Why? Because many people, when under a time limit, get so confused they can’t solve the simplest of the tasks. Make sure to try the challenge yourself!
The “dumb” category is here, so make sure to enjoy it.
Dumb sets contains:
Dumb set 1.
Dumb set 2.
Dumb set 3.
Note: Each set contains three very easy puzzles and two actually challenging puzzles. So you can get all five puzzles at a very affordable price.
If you want to make the challenge even better, we have created a great challenge you can participate in!
The rules include:
- you have to record an attempt to solve the whole set in one shoot
- a brief and fun introduction of yourself at the beginning of the video is welcome
- you have to upload the video to YouTube
- parts with puzzle-solving maneuver has to be uncuted and taken with one shoot
- you can apply and participate via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- after our admins review your video, you'll get access to all other videos and the scores